For Sale: Fishneedit fixture and fluval 206 canister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike1989

Aquarium Advice Regular
Selling fishneedit housing with bulbs used about a month. Comes with 2 blue and 2 white bulbs 24" fixture. Nothing wrong with this unit 10/10- $70+shipping obo

Also have a fluval 206 canister filter used less than a month again 10/10. I think I still have the box for this as well. $65+shipping obo.

Selling these items because I do not have the time and money to stay in the hobby. My loss is someone else gain. Thanks for looking.

2Ft/4Bulbs fixture 2F4B 1 99.99 Bulb choice = 2 white 2 blue
(Shipped) actinic

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering what wattage the lighting was? And also where you are located? And what method of payment do you prefer?

located in northeast Connecticut, paypal would probably be the easiest? they are 4x24 watt bulbs.

Aluminum body is lightweight, heavy duty and rust proof Accommodates ultra efficient,

external ballast

high output T-5 lamps Included 4 x 24w bulbs.

2 switches and 2 power-cords,so you can use timer

Cool operation and NO noise

24"L x 9"W x 3" high

Mounting Leg : Included

save electronic

*you can hang it if your want (hanging kit is not included)

*this fixture doesn't have any LED*

What part of NE Connecticut? I ask because I have a work friend that lives in Connecticut that I may be able to send with cash money to get it, if you don't mind cash money.

Cash would be great. From the Dayville, Killingly area. What part do they travel to. I would be willing to drive a little ways out

Bethlehem Connecticut, NW area. Are you available Saturday, between 11-3?

about 2 hours from me, I could possible meet them at the Buckland hill mall in manchester/hartford area about half way. If they have an inverter I can hook it up in my car to show it works etc before money is exchanged.

I trust that your not hanging me out to dry. If you would take $120 for both the 206 and the light, I will take them both off of your hands for you. You can text my number if you would prefer, otherwise I will continue contact on here. I will ask if that meeting place is ok with him and let you know shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom