Fishtank logistics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The other advice on changing water in big tanks is use big diamator hoses. When I had my 250 fw set up, I could drain and refill in 15 min. Using a 1inch hose to empty and a 2200gph pump to fill. Problem with that is, no room for errors. So just be careful. If a 1inch hose misses its mark, you have a big clean up. As far as going poor from filling tank with coral, I can't stop. I found ebay has very cheap coral auctions. I can pick them up locally and they are the rare and unique. I won't tell you the name because they are mine. all mine. Stay away from my precious!

The other advice on changing water in big tanks is use big diamator hoses. When I had my 250 fw set up, I could drain and refill in 15 min. Using a 1inch hose to empty and a 2200gph pump to fill. Problem with that is, no room for errors. So just be careful. If a 1inch hose misses its mark, you have a big clean up. As far as going poor from filling tank with coral, I can't stop. I found ebay has very cheap coral auctions. I can pick them up locally and they are the rare and unique. I won't tell you the name because they are mine. all mine. Stay away from my precious!

lol

If I had it to do again. I will hard plumb it outside. Just turn a valve and dump it. That would be easiest.

Back
Top Bottom