flagrent disreguard for the rules

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jadefoodog

Aquarium Advice Regular
lol ima get flamed liek crap but all post my tanks occupancy hehe goodby inch per gallon rule

my 10 gallon
5 corydoras 4 are peppered and ones a panda all just under an inch
abd
6 von rio flame tetras all about an inch

ok so its not that bad but i did alot of moving fish today to balence it

ok the unstable tank a 5 gallon wiht a 10 g filter
1 very nice betta.
2 pepperd corys
1 monk tetra
1 head and tail light tetra

::temporary:: 1 3 inch silver dollar

my acrylic 5 gallon (no cories due to the fact i cant use sand)
2 serpae tetras
4 guppies

OK OK so i dont blow the inch per gallon rule out of the water but all my fish are happy and healthy and thats what matters most

ok now in may im getting a 55 gallon tank and for that one im just gonna use sand and move my von rio tetras into it and all of my corydoras also im going to add about 5 more pandas and another pepper and probably a few of another species

also im probably going to add 8 more von rios dunno what else im gonna do though

wow you must lead an exciting life if the only thing on your agenda is to go through forums and attack on somebodys grammer. You need a hobby!

jadefoodog, your second post is proof that you went to school, learned proper English grammar and punctuation, and are perfectly capable of using it. So why not do it all the time? It makes it much easier for us to understand what you're trying to say.

Your rude comments directed at Hara were uncalled for. None of us gets paid to read these forums, and poorly written posts like your first one make it such a chore.

eh, i was kinda attacked in the first place. i dont know how it was that hard to read it was seaperated by line (kinda like program coding) , and all of my inserts are in parenthises. the only thing really missing is periods . is it really that hard to tell those sentences are not questions. its really hard to belive that someone educated enuff to attack grammer could have problems reading something in a list format.

more than that if there were really a problem the appropriate thing to do would have been to send a private message to clear up a problem, but since it was a rude attack in public veiw i assume it was just an attempt to show off in front of everyone.

now i know arguing with a group mentality online is all but pointless the "group" will stick together no matter who is right or wrong and new people will look at the post count and be afraid to say anything. sooooooooo after this post ill probably ignore both of you and more than likely forget about this thread since its more than likely ruined now.

now enven though my post containes no insults or attacks of any kind i will probably still be flamed. although most of it will be people with lower post counts basically trying to impress you "important people" with the 2000+ posts.

but you kids have your fun i have other things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom