For Sale or trade: Fluval 20g Co2 kit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
*Sold*-Fluval 20g Co2 kit

I have used this co2 kit on my 5g tank for a while but recently upgraded to an automatic regulator setup. I have no need for this, so I am selling it. This is the simplest pressurized co2 kit I have seen. You turn on the valve and fill the diffuser every day. The diffuser simply traps co2 underwater (doesn't make bubbles). This includes 3 cartridges, the cartridge holder and the valve. You will need co2 tubing. the 3-pack of cartridges costs $18 alone. Asking $25 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 87
Can it be adapted to a glass diffuser?

Yes, I have done it (I would also include the glass diffuser in this package but I accidentally broke it). I had to pinch the tubing with a clip to lower the pressure, because it was almost too much for a glass diffuser to handle. The reason I do not use this with a glass diffuser anymore is because the valve is not adjustable. It's basically either on or off. So with a glass diffuser either a ton comes out (wasting co2) or none comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom