Fluval Flex setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So attach board(s) on the inside here to connect the legs and keep them from having the chance to collapse?

Screenshot_20180114-211929.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180114-211929.jpg
    Screenshot_20180114-211929.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 73
That is what I was thinking but I am not a builder of stands yet... Observer yes, and have seen some things collapse like those type of legs. Those look strong, as in the size of the wood, but the design is gonna survive better with an bit of improvement.

It seems to me you are right on track. Congrats for you even building one for your tank in the first place. (y)

Ok, I'll try to find some extra wood I can use to build that in there. Thanks for both of your inputs I appreciate it! Definitely don't want this stand and tank to come crashing down

that will work great it will keep your legs from folding in . if you still have that wobble you can put a small shim under that leg.

Alrighty, I think I typed it wrong, it actually doesn't wiggle unless I push on it a little but even that's very minimal so I shouldnt need a shim

How is the tank?
Totally forgot I started this forum, the app is still not working right for me. It's doing good, growing some plants and raising some ghost shrimp. Didn't add anything to the legs yet because im pretty sure I'll be moving it to a new stand in the future, it's looking good!

Back
Top Bottom