Fluval P24 LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
I sent fluval an email asking if they could give me the PAR value for this light. Didn't ask for exact number but just a range of 20-40, 41-60, etc. Hopefully they can help me out with this because I know this is one down fall with this light.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'd be surprised if they have PAR data to share on this fixture. I tried contacting them once regarding this but all they did was reply with CRI numbers and how they didn't believe in PAR.

They are coming out with a new model shortly so maybe they will spill the beans...

The new model from what i was told will have the option to use the blue lights and whites separately.

I've tried to look up par values as well, and this is the only thing I have found

par-test-chart.png

This was for the 36" Reef model

Link to the full review: Product Review: Hagen Fluval Sea LED Light - reefs.com

So they put that out but not the plant one? If they did people probably wouldn't pay for it...

I actually just bought 2 of them tonight.. lol. I got the 24" and the 36" Aqualife and plant model for a dirt cheap price, and I must admit that I am impressed so far. I was using quad T5HO lights before, which were pretty bright mind you, but there is something about these LEDs that just make the whole tank look amazing. These lights put out so much color

You do probably need to get more than one though if you are running a tank with high light plants, which is why I am using two of them

1r7dG8k.jpg

From a single T8 NO i will gladly take medium lighting!

Back
Top Bottom