Food Fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BASSNMAN

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I usually give my fish frozen blood worms or frozen brine shrimp several times a week to augment the flake. They really like them. Today I went to the LFS and found they are carrying live black worms, so I brought some home. When I put the worm feeder in the tank a riot started. I have never seen my fish behave so agressively. Even the discus were up there trying to run the other fish off. One discus that has not been eating well was right in the pack slurping the worms down. If you can get them, give them a try. I just don't know how often I should give them. They are cheaper than the frozen worms. 8O

I bought some a few days ago myself and yeah my fish and frogs do seem to like them. I really got them for my frogs though. I still have a bunch of them left, there were probably around 100, maybe more and for only a dollar and something cents. I hope they multiply so I don't have to keep buying them though. :mrgreen: They're not hard to keep alive for awhile, I've heard. Just keep them in cool water and change the water sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom