Forget my 55g, I'm going 10mL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure it's not meant to be permanent, only set up long enough for the photos. But still really cute

So basically I could put some gravel in a shot glass, add a guppy fry and call it a tiny aquarium? I sure don't see this water purification system that's mentioned.

So basically I could put some gravel in a shot glass, add a guppy fry and call it a tiny aquarium? I sure don't see this water purification system that's mentioned.

I was thinking the same thing... empty a tic tac container, fill with sand, water, a few trimmings and drop a fry in. Viola! New world record! :)

Awe how cute ha, where do you find fish that tiny? And a filter? And the rocks? Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Oh man. I kind of want that (sans fish). I love tiny stuff. Especially Re-ment *drool*.

Yeah, I bet it takes a whole 30 minutes to cycle. Woot Woot!
Tiny box ftw.

Geez Patrick, they are raining on your parade. I happen to think it's cool.

how long before someone gets the idea of turning it into a pendant and put it around their neck on a chain.

how long before someone gets the idea of turning it into a pendant and put it around their neck on a chain.

If you're going to do that, you might want to use an oil instead of water (no fish, obviously) so you don't get algae. :)

That is an awesome idea! Take your fishies with you everywhere. "Look at my fish aren't they awesome!" I would show everyone. Seriously though I think it's pretty cool.

RamCichlidLover said:
HAHAHAHA i showed my sister the close-up picture and told her that it was a 10 gallon tank. she believed me. :lol!:

Even with the ruler?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom