found & then lost good resource with plant matrix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kristap

Aquarium Advice Regular
In looking around & researching before diving in (pardon the pun) and adding live plants to my tank, I came across a site which had a great matrix of plants and characteristics but I forgot to bookmark it. Now I can't seem to find it anywhere. It organized plants by fresh/salt & level of care.

Anyone seen the site? It was a really nice place to start researching & I wish that I could find it again.

thanks for any help,
krista

oh, um - actually - that's it! Thank you for posting the link. Just feeling kinda dum right now as I thought that I had combed through that site before posting the question.

thanks again!

It would have been a bit of a chore to find a post with that link in there. That site also has a forum, entirely devoted to planted aquariums and issues related to having a planted tank (like compatible fish). It goes a little more in-depth than what we do here, and doesn't have all the same members, so it's good for collecting opinions on plant issues/questions. www.plantedtank.net is another plant-tank-only site.

Actually Travis is just the account I use when I wanna backup the information I posted as Malkore, or if I wanna be rude to people....

j/k!

Travis actually got me back into aquarium keeping when he got his 125gallon African cichlid tank...and then I got him into planted tank keeping.

malkore said:
Travis actually got me back into aquarium keeping when he got his 125gallon African cichlid tank...and then I got him into planted tank keeping.

Sounds like you guys are just "bad" influences on each other! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom