Foxface in trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have a cleaner shrimp in the tank? I always believe in nature's natural way vs. chemicals. It doesn't look bad now. I'd try the cleaner shrimp first, then if you have to treat him with chemical.

Well it is quarantine for me for five weeks. After the little spot on the yellow tang my banner Gill got two tiny white specks on his dotal fin, within five hours my blue tang Dory got four white specks on her forehead! Everyone else still looks good but I wasn't waiting around for more trouble. I set up a 30 gallon hospital tank to tret the fish for the next 5 weeks. All my inverts and anenomes got to stay home In the main tank to hold down the fort. Five weeks isn't that long :-(

Well it is quarantine for me for five weeks. After the little spot on the yellow tang my banner Gill got two tiny white specks on his dotal fin, within five hours my blue tang Dory got four white specks on her forehead! Everyone else still looks good but I wasn't waiting around for more trouble. I set up a 30 gallon hospital tank to tret the fish for the next 5 weeks. All my inverts and anenomes got to stay home In the main tank to hold down the fort. Five weeks isn't that long :-(

Ich sucks :( what are you gonna treat with?

They gave me a cooper based treatment and bow I have to add garlic oil to all the foods. Water changes daily as the ammonia rises and in five weeks my fish can go home to the big tank

That's my favorite ich treatment. Not as harsh as other coppers, and works like a charm. Just make sure to treat for at least 3 weeks and let the main tank go fish less a few weeks after that. Do you have a copper test kit? You'll have to test copper to make sure it's the right concentration to kill parasites, but not too high to kill the fish

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom