Wanted: Free Plant Trimmings?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adammorrill

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has any extra plant trimming to give to me for free. Any plant of any size would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to start up my planted tank, but I don't have much money to buy plants. If you don't want to give me any, I completely understand. Also, I have nothing to give or trade for any plants, sorry. Thanks for reading this and have a good day.

I have got some java ferns and some chain sword I could send your way :) how much light do you have on the tank? And how tall is the tank?

It is a 36 gallon bow front and has two 24w 10,000k t5ho buls on it. I would really appreciate those plants :)

They should grow really well for you! Pm me your address and I will send them to you when I can. Some of them are not the most healthy but hey you cannot beat free :)

If you can pay shipping, I might be able to send a butt load of Amazon Frog Bit to you. Maybe a couple small stems of Purple Cambomba or anything thing else I need to trim...

I'd suggest checking Peabodys Paraside out. David has a lot of different plants at great prices.

Back
Top Bottom