Free to a good home: pair of fancy goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FMJnaX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a pair of goldfish that I'd like to give away to a good home. I will quite possibly be getting out of the hobby while I am busy with school and work. I'm finding less and less time to keep up with the tank lately and it's really not fair for my fish to have to suffer. Last night I realized that it had been just over 2 weeks since their last water change, and I felt horrible about it. I know, I know, it only takes 5 minutes to change the water, but I always seem to be pulled in multiple directions and forget to do it. The tank used to be planted, but I couldn't keep up and removed all plants about 3 months ago.

Anyway, about the fish:
1 - Red/White Ryukin about 3" with the tail
1 - Red/White Fantail about 3" with the tail

The Ryukin suffered from "hole in the head" disease about a year ago. As a result, he lost his left eye. He's 100% recovered and healthy. The missing eye has no ill effect on him at all. The fantail was added after the fact.

Aside from the one disease, both fish have been disease free (not even a case of Ich). I've had both fish since they were about 1", which means they've grown about 2" in the past year. Both are well kept (until recently) and are very beautiful!!!!

I'm not looking for anything for these guys. If you want them shipped, I will ask that you pay for shipping, however. All I ask is that they go to a loving home. I live in North Dallas (Texas) so anyone that might live in the area, you're welcome to stop by and take a look at them. I'll be putting up pictures shortly.

Thanks all!

Can someone lock/close/delete this thread for me. I've found a "fish keeper" at a cheap rate (free - he's my brother!!!!). I'll get to keep my fish after all!!!!!

No need to lock or delete it. They are no longer available, nuff said. ;) The thread will just drop into oblivion.....

Back
Top Bottom