freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get some base rock from Reef cleaners. That is what I did. And Tdwright, I am planning on a clam and will take that for my toolbox...
you can always find coke bottles ;), and its so easy to grow your own phyto, just use a couple of coke bottles half strength salt water and a 26 watt compact, I add 5mil of mirical grow and split the culture every few weeks, as i use it, I could do more but its been growing great for two years now.

Ok. He moved stuff around, and now I see this. Thoughts??

Attachments

• image-1656536426.jpg
    image-1656536426.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image-4285785410.jpg
    image-4285785410.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 81
Type of soft coral, don't know the name, but I have some. Have a green center when they open and have lil wavy tentacles....

any case whatever it is its just the beginning of things you'll find, I can find something new everyday in mine. even after not adding anything for years.

tdwright1971 said:
any case whatever it is its just the beginning of things you'll find, I can find something new everyday in mine. even after not adding anything for years.

Ha. Just another way to save us money. Free stuff!

free stuff is not always good, it can be bad too, and somethings take months to appear.. somethings can look pretty but be bad and some things can look downright creepy but be great to have. find a good online source for live rock hitchhiker id and study up, theres so much to learn, and thats half the fun.

there has been a death in the tank.... the blue tang. it was fine one moment and then dead the next. i try poking it with a stick and nothing.

our dt. tested everything that we could, every thing is where it should be. the clowns the pajama cardinal are fine.

One of those things... Same thing happened to my coral beauty... Nothing you can do...

Back
Top Bottom