freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see i go out to get a fish and i miss my chance to say it.

blah. thanks guys, so i should make this whole thing out of 1 1/4" pvc all the way down?

coffeetwitch said:
see i go out to get a fish and i miss my chance to say it.

blah. thanks guys, so i should make this whole thing out of 1 1/4" pvc all the way down?

LOL, we r on our way right now from fish shopping :b

I have 1 1/4 down and then halfway I got those hoses
It's an older pic but I hope it helps

Attachments

• image-411761857.jpg
    image-411761857.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 99
79-81 I keep. Range 78-82 would be okay, but try to reduce swings as much as possible. 1-2 degrees throughout the day is acceptable.

i think i may also try to start the pvc only overflow soon. it would be nice if sweety pie would go with me to the hardware store but she gets about as board with that as i do with her shopping/looking at shoes.

i think i will build it out of 1.25" and maybe try to combine a couple ideas into one, nothing drastic though.

coffeetwitch said:
i think i may also try to start the pvc only overflow soon. it would be nice if sweety pie would go with me to the hardware store but she gets about as board with that as i do with her shopping/looking at shoes.

i think i will build it out of 1.25" and maybe try to combine a couple ideas into one, nothing drastic though.

Funny, when it came to building my tank I was the first to go to home depot. I think I actually spend so much time there I was able to help ppl find their PVCs... And one dude was hitting on me so I called him my Home Depot boyfriend ^.^
but to her defense: you guys kinda get that weird stare in your eyes when you get to a home improvement place LOL

SHOES ARE YOUR FRIENDS (for your soul)

Sorry I know, another not-constructive comment from the blond section :)

Funny, when it came to building my tank I was the first to go to home depot. I think I actually spend so much time there I was able to help ppl find their PVCs... And one dude was hitting on me so I called him my Home Depot boyfriend ^.^
but to her defense: you guys kinda get that weird stare in your eyes when you get to a home improvement place LOL

SHOES ARE YOUR FRIENDS (for your soul)

Sorry I know, another not-constructive comment from the blond section :)

its all good. its just a recognition of our separate interests.
the other thing is you most definitely take possession of your tank. for us its our tank. and i may be the more obsessed one between the two.

oh and steel toe boots ARE my house shoes.

yeah the last time i was looking at home depot for pvc i think i had a boy friend too. could have been loss prevention though...

hey kio i know you suggested 1.25 for the over flow, but now my "i need to know" complex is setting in. how much will that flow vs 1"

coffeetwitch said:
hey kio i know you suggested 1.25 for the over flow, but now my "i need to know" complex is setting in. how much will that flow vs 1"

Well... Not an engineer, but u have 1/4" more volume of water going through... I'd say 50-75 more gph... I know my CPR overflow required it. If u look at the CPR gph and PVC dimension it should give u an answer.

coffeetwitch said:
CS100 Specifications:

* Flow Rate: 800gph
* Outflow Size: 1" Bulkhead

i value your input, and thanks for all of it!

No problem.........

Back
Top Bottom