Freshwater Yellow Shrimp for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bs6749

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've got to thin out my yellow shrimp herd before they take over my 10g tank! These are Neocaridina heteropoda var. yellow, which are the same species as red cherry shrimp (RCS) but a different color variety. They should not be kept with any other Neocaridina genus shrimp since they will interbreed with them and the offspring produced will be poorly colored and will look like the wild color form.

The shrimp thrive and will breed in water temps between the low 60's to lower 80's and they can survive water that is slightly above freezing. They prefer an alkaline water with a moderate to high GH. I keep them at 76 degrees, pH of 7.8-8.0 and a GH of 300ppm and they are breeding like...well, SHRIMP!

The shrimp I have for sale will be 3/8-5/8" long. Most people sell them at ~1/4"+ for what I'm asking.

I am selling them in groups of 10 + 2 for $32 shipped via USPS Priority (to the lower 48 states), in a styrofoam box and I'll add a heat pack if needed. The shipping also comes with Delivery Confirmation and live arrival guaranteed for the 10. The 2 are thrown in as extras in case 2 die in transit. If you receive less than 10, I will refund you $2 for each one less than 10 provided that you show me proof in the form of a clear photo. I also ship out my shrimp with some Java moss or guppy grass.

If you would like more than the 10 + 2 just let me know! I can add additional shrimp to your order for $2 each and NO INCREASE IN SHIPPING! 2 extras thrown in for every 10 you order.

If you have any questions please send me a PM. Thank you. -Bryan

Attachments

• IMG_1367[1].jpg
    IMG_1367[1].jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 54
I can ship out tomorrow (Wednesday) so you'd have them on Friday. Also forgot to mention that you can keep several hundred of these in a 10g tank. I've successfully kept over 300 in a 10g tank.

I've only got about 24 plus a couple extras left for sale in case you guys want to add to your orders.

All shrimp are pending at the moment. If you would like some in the future I can put you on a waiting list. Just send me a PM with how many you may want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom