frogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Instead of posting a new thread each time you post, you should reply to one of the existing threads entitled "frogs". It will make the discussing much easier to follow.

Fresh2o do u know anything about this frog what can I feed it should I take out out of tank will the gold fish eat it

Looks like a true frog. As for species, possibly a bullfrog or pickerel frog. Hard to tell, will probably get very large. They need live insects to eat.

I got him as a tadpole he came in a group of feeders from pet store he is eating shrimp pellets rite now and flaked food what kind of insects he is small rite now

I got him as a tadpole he came in a group of feeders from pet store he is eating shrimp pellets rite now and flaked food what kind of insects he is small rite now

Small crickets are best. He is most likely a bullfrog if you got him from the pet store.

If he is that small do they crickets that sm. Should I take him out of that tank

I think I know how to do it know please explain if I'm not thank you

Do bullfrogs stay on land
What can I feed him he is small now
Will the goldfish eat'em
Can someone send pics of am bull frog
Thank you

Rabena please stoping making more than one thread for the same frog it is very annoying if you need help using the forum please ask someone

Yes there are crickets small enough. Just go into a pet store and ask for small feeder crickets. Give him two or three a day, more as he gets bigger. They will stay on land for the most part. If the goldfish are big enough they may try to eat him.

This frog has a pure white belly and its starting to get bigger each day

ForumRunner_20130727_084904.jpg

Fresh2o
I would like to thank you very much for that info it helped a lot thanks again

Back
Top Bottom