Frogs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pls1210

Aquarium Advice Activist
Are there any types of frogs that are able to be in a tank with fish? (mollies & platies) I'm a beginner and I love frogs but wasn't sure if there were any that would be able to be in a tank with fish. If there aren't any frogs that are good with fish, what frog would be best for a beginner? Even if I have to buy a separate tank I am still interested in getting a frog. But I want to get an idea of what kind so I can research information. Thank you.

African dwarf drogs. I have them in the tank with my Mollies and plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you. What kind of plants do you have? If you don't mind me asking.

The african dwarf frogs are so cute and and a fun addition to the aquarium! They are quite easy as well. They just eat tadpole bites

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My ADF , I have 4, are with a pleco. Before that, they were with 5 silver skirt tetras (("painted" tetras)). They're in a 15gal tank..

I also have a baby male Betta, I'm still debating on him going in there.

My ADF , I have 4, are with a pleco. Before that, they were with 5 silver skirt tetras (("painted" tetras)). They're in a 15gal tank..

I also have a baby male Betta, I'm still debating on him going in there.

What type of pleco? how does he react to the little frogs swimming around him?

What type of pleco? how does he react to the little frogs swimming around him?

I believe he's a Bristle Nose.. he could care less about the ADF, half the time they float down to the bottom and land right on top of him, he doesn't even flinch!!

I put bettas with my acf they became buddy buddy then one day i came home he was gone and the frog hid in the log for two days
I have 4 albino coreys. That they been together the whole time and i have guppies in there at all i have 3 generations of guppies

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Are there any types of frogs that are able to be in a tank with fish? (mollies & platies) I'm a beginner and I love frogs but wasn't sure if there were any that would be able to be in a tank with fish. If there aren't any frogs that are good with fish, what frog would be best for a beginner? Even if I have to buy a separate tank I am still interested in getting a frog. But I want to get an idea of what kind so I can research information. Thank you.

How big is the tank? If it is 6 gallons+ put an ADF (African Dwarf Frog) or two. But, if it is 10 gallons+ put in an ACF (African Clawed Frog).

I put bettas with my acf they became buddy buddy then one day i came home he was gone and the frog hid in the log for two days
I have 4 albino coreys. That they been together the whole time and i have guppies in there at all i have 3 generations of guppies

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How Big of a tank is it? Just curious...

Back
Top Bottom