from 20 to a 60 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jose227

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone I have a 20 gallon tank almost 2 months old. In good shape. Everything running good. All parameters are ok. Somr is giving me a 50 gallon long tank. What would I need to make the transition. I have 20 lbs of live rock frogspawn zoanthids duncan coral 5 mexican turbo 3 damselfish. Thanks everyone

You would define toy need more live rock and bigger equipment . With a tank that big your gonna want to look at a more advanced filtration equipment. Like a sump, skimmer and much more. Your gonna want to keep your livestock in the 20 gal until the 55 gal is done cycling, then move your livestock over.

You would define toy need more live rock and bigger equipment . With a tank that big your gonna want to look at a more advanced filtration equipment. Like a sump, skimmer and much more. Your gonna want to keep your livestock in the 20 gal until the 55 gal is done cycling, then move your livestock over.

Yep. I think he covered most of it very well indeed. Once cycled i would move you established filter to the bigger tank when the fish go in.

Its going to take me a while to get this set up. It measures 48w 19h 13deep. But its not drilled. Does it need to be drilled for a sump. Can it be drilled? It's glass. I think the first thing I would do is make stand for it.

Its going to take me a while to get this set up. It measures 48w 19h 13deep. But its not drilled. Does it need to be drilled for a sump. Can it be drilled? It's glass. I think the first thing I would do is make stand for it.
Nice your fish will be happy

Back
Top Bottom