FRY!! SO MANY HELP!! lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bubbles0oO

Aquarium Advice Addict
my momma just unloaded 10-20 fry i put her in the tank when she was done, then my largest fry ate a whole bunch and now im left with 7, i removed the largest fry and put her in a net. i addd plants in the breeders box, but 4 more were eaten. anybody know a DIY fry holder i can do right now? i cant go to the store, and i have a 2l and alot of other stuff, please help!!!

Gallon jug cut in half with TINY holes poked through....then use a clothes pin or something to clip it to the edge of your tank.

first upload pics :brows: then find a large container/gallon jug and do exactly what is said by Jill. what type of fry? if the parents will continue breeding you should set up a nursery tank or more ( i have a minimum of 5 running at all times just for my guppies and they are always occupied :) )

lol i will put a pic up in a minute, they are guppy fry that were just born, 2 black mollie fry twice the new frys size one platy fry twice the size of the molie fry and a veryy large marble moly fry. and i am actualy lookign up how to make a sponge filter, to set up my 10 g as a mystery snail breeding tank and fry growout tank

Back
Top Bottom