FS: Frags of all types

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all,

I sold some frags here last year with great success. I have:

zoos(lots of colors), sinularia, devils hand, toadstool, gsp, anthelia, green buttons, montipora, green fuzzy mushrooms, frogspawn, hammer, light blue candy cane and even acros and milles.

Some of this I can ship USPS priority some not. I have not shipped a lot of SPS but I can. Overnight is a must though. I am located in S. IN/KY area of the Midwest so shipping priority mail needs to be somewhat close. If you pick up, larger pieces might be available. Prices start at $5 and go up from there.

PM me any questions.
Pictures are here:
http://home.insightbb.com/~ellisz/photos/index.htm

Thanks

I still have a few zoos left and plenty of sinularia leather as well as most everything else. Acros are mostly gone and LPS are gone.

Thanks
Pics are still up ... see above.

No problem as long as the weather is decent. I have a few zoos left and a few different leathers. PM your zipcode and if there is anything specific you are looking for. I have 24hr heat packs that help but winter is creeping up on us.

I just need to add to my plan tank I have only 3 corals at the moment a hairy mushroom, star poloype and a flower pot .....My zip is 70301 Thibodaux, Louisiana....Please send me a price list of what you have left or a general price for stocking a 55 gal....

Back
Top Bottom