For Sale or trade: Some odds and ends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_X

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have some long polyp toadstool frags (Fairly large heads about 3" across), Assorted birdsnests that can be cut as small or large as you want, Plenty of assorted encrusting monits, like pokerstar, rainbow, sunset... branching digitata and spongodes, Green sinularia leather, Candy canes, and lastly, I have a chocolate chip starfish that needs a home.

I am in 19030, and can ship at your expense.

Pictures are in my photobucket folder-
GORILLA_MONSOON's Library | Photobucket

I forgot to mention...I will trade or sell cheap. 10 bucks a frag sounds fair I guess. The starfish is free if you can use him.

Last edited:
How big is the starfish, and what's the minimum tank size? My kids want one in our 20g nano....

Edit: Also, I'm down in South Jersey, and could do either a pickup, or meet in the middle if it works out.

Overnight shipping to either of the above zip codes seems to be about 40 bucks, judging from USPS's online postage calculator.
The starfish is probably the diameter of a large apple, and is NOT reef safe, just in case you didn't know. He's in one of my sumps which I'd like to light and fill with corals, but I can't till I re-home him.

I'd buy some pieces again. Everything from before I'd really taking off!

You could pay me any way you want. As long as I get the money and you get the corals, I think we will both be satisfied. :D

Back
Top Bottom