FTMMWS's 280 build ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FTMMWS said:
Is your tank covered ?
Sure will post pics if/when i get it...

Yes, I have glass tops on my tank. Glad I do. Had to "fish" the Rainbow Wrasse out of my overflow last weekend. I'm sure he would have been on the floor with no tops. Never seen the Naso approach the top though.

FTMMWS said:
Cool thanks
Is your wrasse OK?

Yeah, the first night he went back in the Banana Wrasse was relentless. Must have thought he was new. Shut the lights off for the rest of the day and then all was well.

It came today and was DOA:(..Delivery got delayed in Pittsburgh because of heavy rain and thunderstorms yesterday..Obviously bummed out ,,It was the last one they had so now i wait again...So does your LFS ship :lol:?

Thank you very much..i appreciate it:)

If i ever went to freshwater again ,i'd have a discus tank..They are really cool looking fish..
a 265 sure will make an awesome set-up ,salt or fresh..
Have you ever had saltwater?Its really no harder than fresh,give it a shot

Good luck,and yes,,Go Devils,i got a good feeling (y)

FTM,,, your welcome!!

I have never done a salt set up, but do look forward to accomplishing that one of these days. Without any experience, I just thought they would be much harder. Perhaps after we settle in to a new place. Also after the move, I can't wait to get this 265 up and going and will also try going wet/dry with one of the 40 gal tanks, instead of canister.

What a series we got here!!!! All tied up 1-1:banghead:. Looking forward to Saturday's game!!! LGR!!!!

Inquiring minds are wanting to know. Did you go check out the naso yet?

I checked him out alright ..:lol:
He's beautiful !
Still can't believe i got this guy for 20 bucks!!
No joke,20 bucks ,,well 21.19 after tax:rolleyes:

Attachments

• P5184532naso1.jpg
    P5184532naso1.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P5184533naso2.jpg
    P5184533naso2.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 119
FTMMWS said:
I checked him out alright ..:lol:
He's beautiful !
Still can't believe i got this guy for 20 bucks!!
No joke,20 bucks ,,well 21.19 after tax:rolleyes:

Nice fish! I love that you always hold your fish... I guess I gotta set up a tank for a Naso! J/K! Lol

Thanks guys..Loving this fish already ...Hate seeing him in the tote ,,he wants to swim but he'll be OK..Just ate some nori,,isn't too shy either ...Hope the intro goes well ..

Sean great picture ..Love the see through view..
I can't see the banana wrasse

Yeah,already in full hypo ...seems very relaxed ,,could be because he has nowhere to go though:(..

FTMMWS said:
Thanks guys..Loving this fish already ...Hate seeing him in the tote ,,he wants to swim but he'll be OK..Just ate some nori,,isn't too shy either ...Hope the intro goes well ..

Sean great picture ..Love the see through view..
I can't see the banana wrasse

Sorry FTM, Banana Wrasse must have turned when I snapped. I'll try to get another. Thanks for the kudos.

Naso is in and all went well with the intro..The purple tang did give a little attitude and backed him into a corner at first ,but now they are buds...
I'll get a pic or 2 and a vid later..
We were on a nice vacation and i'm trying to get back into normal life mode again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom