Funniest things done by your fishy friends?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My clowns head butt my tangs. Lol. Not really funny in writing but hilarious to see because the tangs never see it coming and have this look on them like what the heck???

well,my peacock eel swam up to my driftwood(looks like a face,where the jewels had there fry),and rather than relocating him,with small pieces missing,they moved there fry. they try to relocate my HAND,and for the most part,succeed. dont know what it is about te eel,nobody touches him

I have a stunning striped female betta that is still too small to eat whole, juicy bloodworms. Instead she sucks them into her mouth like spaghetti! Bloodworm juice comes out like pasta sauce, it's like watching a little kid eat!

Also, I accidentally put her container next to my male's without realizing that it would be a bad idea, spent the next day wondering why my male had become posessed! They have a nice, solid piece of paper between them now. :lol:

my paradise fish has always been the funniest,especially when he jumped to bite me. he never got out much,just his head and sometimes his gills. i was feeding his tank a while ago,and he got completely out. scared the **** outta me lol

My discus takes blood worms from my finger and takes them around to all my cories and feeds them from his mouth.

Mlani said:
My discus takes blood worms from my finger and takes them around to all my cories and feeds them from his mouth.

That is AWESOME!!

My funny Cory moment of the day:

image-813070934.jpg

It does make that ugly treasure chest more appealing!

rreekers said:
My Betta lives with a bunch of shrimp and he is used to all the attention for himself. If I walked up to the tank and don't acknowledge him and instead look towards the bottom for the shrimp, he gets very angry. He circle on top of the tank and then dive bombs for the shrimp that I am watching. I asked him all the time " are you really that attention deprived? " its kind of hilarious .. there is never any harm done to the shrimp so that's good at least

My betta Neo does the samething to my otos..he sneak attacks though he sees me lookin at them n he casually swims over then once he is close enough he dives straight down n the otos scatter..but last night Neo tried it while my hubby was watchin 2 n he was singin jaws music..Neo was surprised when the otos swarmed him alil bit instead..lol it was funny could tell they were all just playin

my peacock eel(a bottomfeeder) decided to take a nap. not on the bottom,where it would make sense,but in a floating anubius less than 4 inches from the surface

Lol i love pecock eels... I used to put my hand in the tank and make sure all of my fingers were really tight together. Then nu-nu would try and shove his little nose in there between my fingers and he wanted to get inbetween my fingers sooo bad it was hilarious.

If I sit the little cup I defrost their food in on the glass lid of my puffer tank, they congregate under it looking up and waiting. Only if it has food in it. They are visual hunters for sure!

One of my kuhli loaches has started a nighttime ritual before lights out. It will rush to the right back corner and swim in a perfect square on the side glass. It's pretty funny. I would get a picture/video but they are so dang fast.

Tetra1990 said:
One of my kuhli loaches has started a nighttime ritual before lights out. It will rush to the right back corner and swim in a perfect square on the side glass. It's pretty funny. I would get a picture/video but they are so dang fast.

Its called the kuhli dance :) the joy of having them. The more of them you have the more comfortable they get and my even do it dieting the day! 2 of mine doing full laps around my 40g breeder ..

I use to have a 60g hexagon tank and 8 kuhlis... best thing ever .. they are so rewarding to watch! Hope you enjoy your new show.. and be thankful they are happy and feel comfortable in your tank

rreekers said:
Its called the kuhli dance :) the joy of having them. The more of them you have the more comfortable they get and my even do it dieting the day! 2 of mine doing full laps around my 40g breeder ..

I use to have a 60g hexagon tank and 8 kuhlis... best thing ever .. they are so rewarding to watch! Hope you enjoy your new show.. and be thankful they are happy and feel comfortable in your tank

Oh it's great! Last night I noticed another one doing the same thing.

How many do you have? They do best in groups of 5+

Funny observation of the day .. the rcs were eating the BN plecos food so she just kept creeping closer and closer.. until she was on top of the food ( literally on top, the food was under her belly) and the rcs were standing on her and other were trying to squeeze underneath her

My crayfish named Ari escaped from a net I used to hold him for a while . He fell from a three foot drop, crawled at least ten feet, and almost got cut into a million pieces after my mom thought it was a centapede.

Back
Top Bottom