Funny Pet Store, people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pettygil

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I called to see how many guppies I could put in a 6.5 gallon tank, the lady over the phone told me 20 to 30 guppies. lol
True but funny. So how many guppies can I put in a 6,5 gallon tank?

I called to see how many guppies I could put in a 6.5 gallon tank, the lady over the phone told me 20 to 30 guppies. lol
Yeah, like I said, not a very reliable place to do business. I would not do more than the 3 or 4 males only in a 6.5 gallon tank. You CAN do a few more but what will happen is there will be some fighting among the males because they are cramped which will lead to a whole other course of aggravations. :facepalm:

Thank you for your reply. I will just add 4 guppies to the tank. I do not want problems with my fish.

So, just from my recollection of what this fish store has done or suggested so far.
  • Loaning fish to customers to cycle aquariums.
  • Turning up at customers door uninvited with fish that the customer didnt want.
  • Suggested corys for 6.5g aquariums.
  • Suggested 2 or 3 tetras for 6.5g aquariums.
  • Suggested up to 30 guppies for 6.5g aquariums.
Anything I missed?

So, just from my recollection of what this fish store has done or suggested so far.
  • Turning up at customers door uninvited with fish that the customer didnt want.
Anything I missed?
You missed "Can't sex the Guppies." ;)
It's definitely an odd store. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anything I missed?
You got it.
Anything I missed?
You got it.

Back
Top Bottom