FW ID: Bluish white slug things?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freshie In Disguise

Aquarium Advice Activist
I didn't see a FW identification subforum, so I apologise if this should have gone somewhere else... I just want to know what these things are.

I can only take pictures with my phone, and they are completely useless... Really... You can't even distinguish shapes. Plus, it would be alot of work to upload them just to have everyone tell me that they aren't clear enough to make an ID...

I have found two of these things today in my betta tank. They are bluish white slug-like things with antennae and they move VERY slowly. They have a black stripe with short 'branches' going down their sides, and are semi-translucient. They are under an inch long, and my fish aren't showing any interest in them at all. If they are harmless, I'd like to leave them in (because I like diversity) but if they are worrisome, I need to get them out as soon as possible.

I've recently added two plants and one fish, all from a good quality (non-chain) pet store.

I will try to get better pictures.

Back
Top Bottom