FX5 to A wet Dry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kubuspuchat3k

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone, Long story short I have a 100 gallon acrylic bow front tank with a over flow scupper built in the center of the tank. The tank is about one and a half years old. I had the FX5 hooked up with the kit it came with never using the scupper. About a week ago I decided to go ahead and connect the over flow to the fx5. Looks nice and very neat. But the problem is that I'm getting crazy micro bubbles. To the point that the aquarium looks dirty and white. As you all may know this is drinving me crazy. I am willing to spend 500 bucks to get a nice wet dry filter. So basically i would like your input and advice on the wet and dry filter system. The pros and cons. I have a feeling that i sould of brought the wet dry filter a long long time ago. But i guess we all learn from mistakes and bad information from friends who seem to know alot about the hobbie. When looking closer and reserching the do not know crap.
Thanks in advance,
Jake

Attachments

• FX5 .jpg
    FX5 .jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 88
  • Tank.jpg
    Tank.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom