Gator the Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I like the mask too. :) Your bettas are all very pretty and unique...I've never seen one like that green one.

I did notice after a few days that his pectoral fins have iridescence too which came out after I got him set up.

what beautiful bettas you three have ^__^

these are my boys i got from petsmart all the others came from wally world lol

bixbite
Dsc00248.jpg

and maynard (my sisters doing), but i just call him spike lol
Dsc00230.jpg

thank you ^__^
i got there right as they were cupping the new shipment, so i got first choice lol

Ok here's my new stock that just came in tonight. they look a little stressed because they are in QT tanks.
The double tail HM delta green musturd gas
edae2ebd.jpg

edae2ec1.jpg

Male delta fleash colored show
edae2ec0.jpg

Then a couple of pictures of my penny double tail crown breeding with crown tail female just tonight. I havn't had him but 6 days today,
edaed962.jpg

edaed985.jpg

The future HM mate
edae22cc.jpg

Last one of green guy
edae22ce.jpg

Just a 4 new ones to add to the collection. Ones not doing to good so he's in black out for a day aree two. til he get's better.

betta

Wow!! So many good looking bettas!! MBS is callin g me!!!

Pinky, Maynerd is absolutely gorgeous. Never seen that color combination before. And yes, Spike is a better name. :D

Weasel F, ditto for Penny. I am really starting to consider more 5s & 10s in the house.

Really beautiful fish everybody. If I show this post to my g/f, I know where the fish budget is going ..........

Ah well, it is still such a fine madness!!!!! Thanks for all the pics!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom