GBOY & NUNU 30 gal saltwater build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to buy one too. Hey, I just bought 25 frag disks from saltcritters.com or 2.50$. They have unbelievable prices for a lot of things.

needmorecowbell said:
I might have to buy one too. Hey, I just bought 25 frag disks from saltcritters.com or 2.50$. They have unbelievable prices for a lot of things.

Very cool! I need Definitly need shells.

And money lol

K guys..

Yesterday we went to the lfs for our FW tank, and asked about hermit shells too. They said they always fish them our from their DT, and gave us a whole cup full of empty shells:) a hermit has already switched over!

We can hime to a dead cleaner shrimp too...oh wait....thats its shed!!!! :) hahaha

We still havent ordered the light, but with this 4 day weekend its bound to happen!! Lol.

Lastly, this weekend we will get a toadstool, and probably a chalk bass...ill tell yall how it goes later

My fire shrimp is supposed to do that monthly. It scares the crap out of me everytime lol. Leave it in there for a bit and he'll eat it for calcium. I might have to ask for some shells next time I'm there.. Im a little worried about mine now.

needmorecowbell said:
My fire shrimp is supposed to do that monthly. It scares the crap out of me everytime lol. Leave it in there for a bit and he'll eat it for calcium. I might have to ask for some shells next time I'm there.. Im a little worried about mine now.

Lol it scared my mom pretty good..we got a solid kick out of that! Lol! Darn we took it out the same day. Next time well wait a day.

Lol dont be too scared. I actually hate to look of the tank with shells scattered everywhere:/

Gboy66 said:
Lol it scared my mom pretty good..we got a solid kick out of that! Lol! Darn we took it out the same day. Next time well wait a day.

Lol dont be too scared. I actually hate to look of the tank with shells scattered everywhere:/

My mon texted me all sad cause she thought our stuff was dying, but it was molts.

And I really hate the look of scattered shells too

PrettyFishies said:
Get that SG down to 1.024, but not all at once. Do it over 3-4 PWC's

Not to be rude or anything, but ocean water is 1.26. So it seems to me that 1.26 would be the best for the fish/corals

Hey guys it has been about 3 weeks since we added out first fish, an occ clown! Is it okay to get another fish today or this weekend? It would probably be either an orange striped prawn goby (randalls goby) or a chalk bass. Also maybe a pistol shrimp with the goby! What you guys think?

Cool, 3" is a decent size. Still unsure if we shoul get the goby or chalk bass. I am actually kinda on the fence about the bass because its a small tank and only a few fish will fit so i wanna make them count. It will be my first and last reef tank so i want to have some nice fish! Any options would be appreciated ;) we are heading to a fish store soon, so i will have to make up my mind between the goby and bass. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom