GBOY & NUNU 30 gal saltwater build!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooas will be fine, don't worry about it. Just be careful with them is all.

I forget which pistol shrimp I have but it "might" be a shrimp killer. Since having the pistol I have lost 5 cleaners and 6 peppermints. My pistol and goby never paired up either so maybe I just got a bum pistol shrimp LOL

Wow thats alot of money in shrimp!! I really with i knew what type you had so we could avoid that type

Well, it's either the pistol shrimp or my pink spotted goby. lol There have been no convictions. Just warning ya just in case. :)

carey said:
Well, it's either the pistol shrimp or my pink spotted goby. lol There have been no convictions. Just warning ya just in case. :)

Could you post a pic of your pistol (if possible) so we could identify and convict the criminal?

Hahah okay we will try to find a very small and friendly looking one i guess.. Thanks for the heads up!

Hey just looked at the frogspawn and looks like one of the heads is splitting into 2! Does this mean the first few days of it being in our tank were enjoyable? Lol

Attachments

• image-239317160.jpg
    image-239317160.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 59
Hahah i was too, just wanted to know does this mean hes doing well with our low lighting and new tank? That means we got an even better deal at the lfs, 20 bucks for 2 1/2 heads! Lol

I can say he is red and has blue antennas thingees. I have only seenhim twice since I got him and once was when I moved the 55g to the 125g lol.

Good luck though, you'll probably do better with the pistol than me.

I hope we get a nice one! Lol. I really want to get a orange striped prawn goby/pistol shrimp this weekend, but it feels way too soon. Haha maybe in 2 weeks

Lol ya thats what we are hoping for! Trying to buy a light too.... I think we will skip the fish and corals for a while until we have a better light

carey said:
I think i have the second pistol shrimp that you linked. looks just like him. :)

Ooh..i saw a vid of him...destroyed a cleaner shrimp....

He is definitly the criminal..i say you sentance him to life in the old 5 gallon rimless...lol.

Yea we definitly wont be getting that one

Haha sweet! Thanks we could use your advice! I think we are going to buy that light you reccomended, so we will tell ya how we like it! Thanks for that suggestion!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha sweet! Thanks we could use your advice! I think we are going to buy that light you reccomended, so we will tell ya how we like it! Thanks for that suggestion!

Mhm np

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom