Gboy & NuNu's RSM250 update!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add an arch in the middle at the very top so that it becomes a 3 tiered scape. The you got SPS at the top LPS in the middle and a Zoa garden at the bottom!

Ibrahim said:
Add an arch in the middle at the very top so that it becomes a 3 tiered scape. The you got SPS at the top LPS in the middle and a Zoa garden at the bottom!

Thats an awesome idea!

My gosh its huge. Haha he is covering the whole arch now :p

Attachments

• image-2631344715.jpg
    image-2631344715.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 68
Everything looks great!! You guys are so lucky that you have those expos there. Nothing like that here. Nice buys!! I'm not even getting in the middle of the rearrange/don't rearrange argument. Lol. Ill just say it looks great the way it is, but you might end up liking it better another way. :)

Lol dude look at it compared to the birdsnest frag up top :eek: im thinking its going to split soon as well... I think one would look great in your tank!! :)

needmorecowbell said:
Lol yeah it would!! So have you been dealing with any algae problems? I know you got rid of that one algae..

When it splits, the baby is yours man.

Hmm, well we did have dino. Really happy thats gone! We have mild cyano (only in dark spots on sand) and a bit of hair algae (once again, only in dark areas). Its funny. Todd will never eat the hair algae that grows in the dark areas lol. Other than that, nothin except the stuff on the class. We ARE finally getting Coralline! So thats pretty cool. If we ever get as much at Matt well just have to buy an urchin lol. We are doing waterchanges every week now, so overall the tank is healthier. We used to do them every 2 or 3 weeks. I know, not good!

I'm the king or coralline muahhahaha :) .... Have you guys done any more deciding on whether your gonna scape or not?

Mrc8858 said:
I'm the king or coralline muahhahaha :) .... Have you guys done any more deciding on whether your gonna scape or not?

I cant have a serious conversation with jack over here...so i'll just try out a scape next time he is gone lol;)

Brotherly love at its finest :) I might not have a twin but I do have an older brother so I feel where you guys are coming from lmao. Don't worry though I'm sure you two will come to a compromise and whatever it is will work out great for your tank since I know that its the main priority ;) ... Goodluck you two just don't kill eachother til then lol

Aaha you got it Matt.

How bad is a nem's sting for softies? It is big and rubbing up against the cloves a bit right now. They are semi closed. Is this a prob? Could it kill?

needmorecowbell said:
Yeah, their sting is pretty Nasty. I doubt it's gonna live If it stays :(

Really?? The nem has moved, but the cloves dont look bad. A couple are open during the moonlights

Back
Top Bottom