GBR in my 30G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

El_diablo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi Guys Iv got the opportunity to grab some GBR at a good price locally, now all im wondering is how many (If any) would u think would go in my tank?
I have 30G which is 40" long with a few caves, lots of bogwood and lots of live plants and my stock list is currently 2 Bolivian Rams, 1 female GBR, 4 female apisto, 7 rummy nose tetra, 2 female and 1 male swordtail, 1 molly and 3 L144 lemon bristlenose pleco's and 3 black skirt tetra.
I do roughly 40 to 50% Weekly water changes and my water parameters as of yesterday were 0 ammo 0 Nitrite 5 Nitrate and the PH is at 6.5.

Appreciate your thoughts

Cheers:fish2:

IMO you are pretty well stocked already... I'd leave it as is. The more cichlids you have, the greater the chance you'll run into aggression issues.

severum mama said:
IMO you are pretty well stocked already... I'd leave it as is. The more cichlids you have, the greater the chance you'll run into aggression issues.

+1 I agree

Cool, I was almost already sure of that but just thought it would b safe to ask on here 1st. Thanks every 2

Back
Top Bottom