Gbr q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bolivian Rams are often kept as singles. I imagine that you could do one of those and maybe six Black Neon or Lemon Tetras in that 20 hex.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Bolivian Rams are often kept as singles. I imagine that you could do one of those and maybe six Black Neon or Lemon Tetras in that 20 hex.

They can be kept in pairs or large groups depending on the size of the aquarium. Each fish needs roughly a 10" square to themselves, the tank needs to be densely planted and have breaks in the line of sight.

In this particular case however I agree a single specimen would be best.

Me I do a 10g because if you plant it, it'll be much easier to get lights for the plants and you can grow wider variety in a 10 under lowlight then you can in a 20 hex being so tall.

Yeah i mean, i think im going to do what another poster said and get fake plants. Ive never been able to keep a plant alive whether it be in the 55 with three diff kind of lights, or the 125. Not even easy plants.

Well if you ever want to try again I can almost guarantee we can help you keep plants alive in a 10 gallon. If I can do it you can do it. Larger tanks are more difficult because the light has to penetrate a lot deeper.

I've grown Java fern under a table lamp before.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420599652.534763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom