German blue ram cichlids.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an eheim 2213, and my tank is 29g's

Think it was about $70... got it from bigalspets.com

..but that was on sale, about a year ago

I always hear good things about Fluval's, so if it were my choice, I'd get the fluval

I don't know... I'm not a filter pro, I just know when I was looking to get a filter, ehiem and fluval were the recommended brands, and I ended up with the eheim

I don't know... I'm not a filter pro, I just know when I was looking to get a filter, ehiem and fluval were the recommended brands, and I ended up with the eheim

I know this place isn't you to work for me, but can you help me look for a canister filter on the online? My tank is 50 gallon.

lol, pretty sure no one would pay me for my knowledge on fish stuff :) ... but I'd either get an eheim 2217 or fluval 406 for that size tank, leaning more towards the fluval 406, depending on the stock

lol, pretty sure no one would pay me for my knowledge on fish stuff :) ... but I'd either get an eheim 2217 or fluval 406 for that size tank, leaning more towards the fluval 406, depending on the stock

Lol. So fluval or eheim...... Let me think.

i had 15 blue rams and loved them, ive been keeping cichlids for a long time now and i know my tank was clean and the water was good but i always had problems with rams, their eyes would start to buldge as if they were going to pop out of their head and i just couldnt figure it out, they eventually all died off one by one. has any one had problems with them like this?

Back
Top Bottom