going reef!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paul87

Aquarium Advice Addict
Very slowly but surely. I got sponges that came on my LR that is spreading and picked up a yellow polyp rock today. Any fairly inexpensive addition IDEAS? Oh I got a mushroom rock too that has some other stuff on it. I'd like to get something for my clown to host too.

paul87 said:
Very slowly but surely. I got sponges that came on my LR that is spreading and picked up a yellow polyp rock today. Any fairly inexpensive addition IDEAS? Oh I got a mushroom rock too that has some other stuff on it. I'd like to get something for my clown to host too.

Most softies will stay cheap. Get different color mushrooms. Maybe a leather. What kind of lights do you have.

Your clowns will host anything. Mine are hosting a power head at the moment.

I have a hagen life-glo T5 (6700k) and a marineland hidden led lighting system (6500k white & 460nm blue). I don't know much as far as lighting. Just recently got those leds. The Guy at the lfs said it was good for a lot of the corals and my mushrooms have been doing great. My tank stays around 79°.

Yea. That bulb is fairly old anyways it came with my tank. Ill get one of those when I work up some doe. Right now I'm battling red slime cyano. I hate this stuff!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom