Gold Panda Mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalfishmama

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I went into PetSmart today and Jackie one of the employees was stocking the live fish and she called over to me come look at these guys in the bag were 5 of these fish labled gold panda mollies. Niether of us nor anyone else working there ever heard of or saw these fish before and they had nothing in the system about them, I bought 2 of them,sorry the pics r blurry they were in motion. They r lyretails but other than that I know nothing about them,I would appreciate any info on these guys I tried googling them but nothing came up. They seem really happy here and I'm still trying to think of names for them.

ForumRunner_20120410_205432.jpg

ForumRunner_20120410_211120.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120410_205700.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120410_205700.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 150
Not super sure about gold panda molly's lol, and I've kept 'em for a good while. (mollys in general that is.) Based off pics, they look like a cross between a marbled or black molly and a gold dust molly. Good looking fish regardless

Neat color morph, but inherently no different than any other domestic molly strain. The same care requirements will apply.

They are certainly brightly colored little things. :)
Yeah, they are just another molly color morph, so their care won't be any different than other molly colors.

Back
Top Bottom