Goldfish and Catfish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pictus cats are active and boistrous. They will need a minimum of 4 ft of tank length, preferably 6ft. I don't know the length of your 60 gal tank.

Pictus cats are active and boistrous. They will need a minimum of 4 ft of tank length, preferably 6ft. I don't know the length of your 60 gal tank.

+1

We have 3 in a 120g tank and they never rest. They zip all around, all the time. They even drive the giant danios crazy.

I recall that they are restless; I had them years ago in a tropical setup...

I will try and get the dimensions of the 60 gallon; I know it's much longer than deeper...

I like those type of tanks. 40, 75, 80, 120, all a real nice foot print. Plenty of "floor space" for decor and sooo easy for those of us with short arms to work in.

You don't know how hard it is for me to work in our 115g tanks. They're 31 inches tall. I stand on a foot stool and my fingertips still don't reach the bottom. Thank goodness Mr. DF has long arms. *lol*

I like those type of tanks. 40, 75, 80, 120, all a real nice foot print. Plenty of "floor space" for decor and sooo easy for those of us with short arms to work in.

:)

You don't know how hard it is for me to work in our 115g tanks. They're 31 inches tall. I stand on a foot stool and my fingertips still don't reach the bottom. Thank goodness Mr. DF has long arms. *lol*

But I thought you said you couldn't reach the bottom...then you said you have "long arms"...?:confused:

And is your tank a 115, 117 or 120 gallon?

Oh.....okay; that makes more sense!

I didn't realize DragonFish was one of our female members; my apologies! :)

No problem :)

I put up the pic of us both because I was too tired to edit him out. And he is my soon to be husband, we're getting married on Halloween.

@ mattrox, nah, he's a computer geek. *lol*

But to answer the tank question, we have: a 120g, a 40g, a 80g, 2-10g, 2-5.5g, a 3g, a 20g long, a 29g, a 14g hex, 2-115g, and a 55g that we'll be turning into a river tank after the wedding.

*Counts on my fingers* I think that's all the tanks.

No problem :)

I put up the pic of us both because I was too tired to edit him out. And he is my soon to be husband, we're getting married on Halloween.

Oh, well, congratulations!! That's my favorite day of the year too; I've always loved Halloween!

I am newly married too; only a little over a year...;)

But to answer the tank question, we have: a 120g, a 40g, a 80g, 2-10g, 2-5.5g, a 3g, a 20g long, a 29g, a 14g hex, 2-115g, and a 55g that we'll be turning into a river tank after the wedding.

*Counts on my fingers* I think that's all the tanks.

I couldn't discern between all the tanks in the pics; can you make some sense of them for me for identification purposes?

Congrats :)

Each album is labeled as to which tank they are. The 115 tetra/angelfish, the 115 african cichlid tank (which right now homes our firemouth cichlid fry) 10g red cherry shrimp, etc.

Also each descriptor has the type of critter in the tanks. The other tanks we have are being used as QT tanks until all our tanks are stocked according to plan. They only exception is the 120g. That tank is fully stocked at this point.

Does that help?

Thank you! And as I said before, congrats to you guys as well!

I don't see any mention of a "120 gallon" in your albums -- am I not looking in the right place? :(

Oh, you know what happened? Stupid me didn't see the area that said "Show All Albums," so I wasn't seeing all of them!

Wow -- why and how do you guys keep so many tanks?! It's hard keeping on top of one 60 gallon for me...where did you even find the room?? :eek: :eek: :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom