Goldfish and glosso?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atxpunx

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is it possible to keep glosso plants and goldfish together? I'd like some type of foreground in my 55 I'm setting up

I always thought plants and goldfish don't go together, but if you have good lighting it could work out I guess. How many goldfish do you have? If they're fancies I wouldn't think they'd bother them, if they're commons yes.

Yeah they're commons, and they do make a mess of my plants in their current setup. I think with the space of a 55 they wouldn't mess with things as much. Maybe I can train them, shake my finger at them when they do get to destroying. :)

Yeah they're commons, and they do make a mess of my plants in their current setup. I think with the space of a 55 they wouldn't mess with things as much. Maybe I can train them, shake my finger at them when they do get to destroying. :)

I poke my fish with a chopstick if they're being bad :angel:

My goldfish are just fine with their plants, but I keep them potted and I use plants that are larger and tougher. I imagine they would happily eat the species you propose.

Back
Top Bottom