goldfish tank ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But but but you said "you" have a goldfish tank and someone gave "you" the goldfish. "You" are adding more fish etc. how is it not your tank? That's just throwing the blame one someone else for what you are doing. This tank is all wrong. I strongly suggest getting rid of all of the goldfish and starting over. Regardless of them being stunted you have like 5. It's rediculous.

29g Community

3g Betta

They are probably EXTREMELY unhealthy. If you tested your water you'd be shocked...........

29g Community

3g Betta

I really wanted some fancy goldfish for a long time but could never get the space or funds together. Just because you want something, doesn't mean you should, for their sake.

29g Community

3g Betta

i told her that she needs to start caring but she doesn't so that is why i'm trying to get more info. she never has money and spends that money on other things, so she won't spend money on the goldfish tank, even though she promised to care for them.

This whole thread makes no sense at all. If It's not your tank. Please state that in your first post.because we have now spent time trying to help what we thought was your tank, but isn't even yours...

And who spent the money on the bigger tank, and more fish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well she bought the fish, and we both paid for half the tank, because i'm getting the old 10 gallon. how many fish should we remove. or how big of a tank would we need for all of them?

Well obviously don't add the pleco or loach. Maybe two of the smaller goldfish could live in the 20 but that may be pushing it. I think I read 30 gallon minimum for a goldfish then 10 additional gallon per goldfish.

so i have decided that i am going to try to get her to remove most of the fish, and to double the filtration and try to add some live plants.

so i have decided that i am going to try to get her to remove most of the fish, and to double the filtration and try to add some live plants.

please try. Even if you got it down to just two goldfish it would be better then whats going on now.

and doubling the filtration will not help as already mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom