Goldie with septicimia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They both are fine right now. Swimming and eating normally but water still not crystal clear. Tomorrow water change.

Just did a 75% water change. Cleaned gravel really well removed some decorations and a small bumble bee cat that was living in there. I also removed the heater. So now I think the tank is textbook for 2 small fancies. Hopefully they will be happy and swimming later.

No I'm not crazy, yet. But this tank is driving me crazy. Today both fish were on the bottom and swam when they saw me. I dosed with prazipro. I'm not sure if it's flukes or why flukes are still around. Water is nice and clear though.

How long have you treated with prazi and at what dose? Assuming its regular prazipro (and not pondprazi), it needs to be dosed at 2x the suggested dose. For example, a 20g needs 10mls, not the suggested 5mls. It also should be used consectively for atleast 3wks though many goldfish people recommend treating for atleast 4wks.

Its regular prazipro. I will up the dose. I was just following directions on bottle (5ml to 20g). Last week I dosed it but I'm counting this as the first time.

Everyone's been fine since I doubled dose on prazipro and no more cloudiness

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom