Gonophora

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were trying to figure out what you meant. Either way, its photosyntetic. It might benefit from phyto but it will more than likely eat from water column and light. What ever it is.

We were trying to figure out what you meant. Either way, its photosyntetic. It might benefit from phyto but it will more than likely eat from water column and light. What ever it is.
Yep. At some level you can argue that everything benefits from phyto because it is the bottom of the food chain, which feeds the pods, which feeds the coral etc. But here are some small links to read up: Flower Pot Coral - True Red
or
Horn Coral, Fluorescent
After reading the bottom sentence of these, it looks like goniopora will eat phyto and hydnophora doesn't.

Last edited:
i like feeding cyclo-peeze to corals like that. target feed it while all the pumps are off. don't just put it in the water column.

Thanks for the tip lol I just got a duncan and my gonipora is already showing growth ive had it for about a month now

Back
Top Bottom