Good Day All

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bommie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Great White asked me to introduce myself, so here it is.
I'm living in the small countryside town of Jan Kempdorp in South Africa. I recently opened a pet department in our store and because fish was always my favourite pet to keep I want to do more in this area. My pet department is 6 months old now and I want to start a setup/maintenance/cleaning service to make the keeping of fish more inviting to people whose excuse is always that keeping fish is lots of work and the excuse of who will look after them when I'm on holiday.
There is very few households with aquariums here, but having the store and introducing this service I want to make more people aware of the relaxing properties a fishtank has and bring it into more and more homes.
I never joined any forums or clubs before, I joined yours and will maybe a few others to keep up to date about what other people experience and maybe get some knowledge and tips from people who love fish as pets.
I also love woodwork so over the next few months I'm going to build unique cabinets and fit premade tanks in it, some to setup completely with fish and everything to keep in the shop as teasers, some to sell and maybe take specific orders for cabinets from customers, all to enhance the experience more.
I'm also currently setting up 40 bird breeding cages, also for the petshop, so I'm really making animals a big part of my life now!

Back
Top Bottom