Goodbye 125g, Helloooo 240g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Inspirational :) soo nice

Where can you get cheap 240gs? (New)

....im in vancouver, bc btw

Don't think there is such a thing as a cheap new 240g. :whistle:

If you're lucky, you can probably find a nice used setup on Craigslist for a fraction of what you would pay new.

Beautiful tank!!! I can't even imagine all the work it took to up the tank. Very artistically done! Gorgeous fish, too!!!

Setup took the better part of a whole day. After it was all delivered and put in place, I waited until the next day to transfer everything over from the old 125g. I seeded the sump with all the media from the fluval FX5's that were on the old tank. Started at like 6am, and finished around 6pm. What took the longest was moving all the plants over from the old tank. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the video . Your tank is just stunning! Love discus & how you arranged everything. Really nice :).

Thanks for the nice comments peeps! Plants are in serious need of a trim right now. The wisteria grows like a weed lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Been a little bit since I've posted. But here's the most recent full tank shot, as of last night. All is well. =)

Attachments

• 1548184_10204365217154722_4767691846223145432_o.jpg
    1548184_10204365217154722_4767691846223145432_o.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 178
Good god..

This is magnificent, this is what I pictured getting started in the hobby.

8 feet... I'll just knock down a few walls and pick up one of those..

Everything is just great, the driftwood looks amazing, the colour and shapes of the Cichlids in contrast to the Torpedoes is just amazingly well done and I'm slightly in love with you..

GG, OP.. Very GG.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Very nice tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's amazing! Now I never want to put a pic of my rinky sink tanks in here ever again after that? very very beautiful! And the fish are too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What more can you say but amazing. (As my jaw sits on the floor) I LOVE discus and hope to own them some day, but I'm new in the hobby and sure have a lot more to learn. You're tank is just gorgeous. The way it's scaled and the fish I couldn't imagine having that as my own tank it's more like something I expect to see at an aquarium. Well done!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Aquarium Advice mobile app

awww thanks again folks!

If any of you are on instagram, I recently created an account and try to post pics daily there.

my account name is @saveriovega if you would like to follow! =)

Back
Top Bottom