got job at my LFS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeymourFRESH

Aquarium Advice Freak
welp, i know i haven't been around as much lately but i will be more often so i can broaden my knowledge of fish. i just got a job at my favorite LFS, AquaWorld. Hopefully i can learn some new things from there and on here

Congrats! AquaWorld sounds like a place that may be a really good store.

I'd like to get a job at one of the LFS that are privately owned, that'd be tooooo fun.

GL! LFSs need more people with knowledge and who keep their own fish and you guys sound ideal!

congrats!! Now you can keep US posted as to the things they do right and wrong. Have fun, learn lots, share share share! :)

I wish I had a local store dedicated to just fish and other aquarium related products. I'd go in there all the time!

sweet job man. i wanted one at my local fish store but i dont like how they do buisness. i hope u like it.

Congrats on the job. You will be a benifit to the store and customers. It's nice to talk to someone in a pet store who has genuine interest in the fish they are keeping/selling.

Thats cool seymour man. I found it to be a relaxing job, pretty laid back, but there is alot of work involved at times when new fish, coral and sw fish and inverts come in. Other than that, its fun to sell people new fish and coral for their tanks. Plus, the customers are generally friendly as thye are shopping for their hobby, so it eases tension for them.

I'm new here but I wanted to say congrats on your new position! I can only imagine how relaxing it would be to work with fish all day. Sure some of it can't be fun like others have mentioned above but for the most part your doing something you enjoy! That is what counts. Best of luck in your new position!

Congrats! I actually considered getting a part time job at an LFS. I didn't even want the money, I just wanted to do it.

Let us know how it goes. I think it is great when LFS employees know their stuff. Those are the stores I want to shop at.

Back
Top Bottom