Got Pressurized Co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dallascowboys16

Aquarium Advice Addict
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As the title states i have just purchased my first pressurized co2 system! It is an Aquatek premium co2 regulator with integrated cool touch solenoid with co2 proof tubing a 5 lb co2 tank and a fluvial disk diffuser. It should show up on jan 3. Now I'm going to upgrade my lighting next to finally finish the transformation of my tank to high-tech.

SWEET!!! Once you upgrade your lighting, and running co2, you will have to use a good regimen of ferts.
You're going to be amazed by the increased plant growth. I sure was when I added co2, and high light.

Amen to what Foster says. Explosive growth. Check with us and we'll help you try and fight off the algae devils when you get it stared up. Friends in here helped me dodge the bullet so I'll be glad to help you too. Wait till you see your plants pearling for the first time. It was a thrill for me. OS.

Yeah I'm really excited for them to show up! i plan on EI dosing when the equipment shows up. and by the way, What light setup would yu guys consider best. A Build my led high light igwami fixture or just repacking my t-5 bulbs with giessman (spelling bulbs?

Either one would work. Redoing the T5's, if they're HO, would be a little cheaper. But the build my led's are sweet. LOL how bad is the money in your wallet weighing you down?
OS.

Well, I'm 14 and I've been saving for a year to get these so i just decided to pull the trigger after christmas. I think ill end up doing the build my led over updating my current fixture. Yeah the fixture is Ho, I could update it but I've been wanting the build my led for so long I think I should just get it.

Cool, congrats! Rivercats really likes hers. Touch bases with her as she could give you some good info on what they do for her tanks. OS.

Back
Top Bottom