Got the bug and need ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andyg23

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have gotten the bug for my aquariums. I currently have an established 75gal tank with 2 adult jack dempseys, 2 convicts, 4 cichlids I'm not sure of the breed, 1 leopard pleco, and a gold fish. I have a small 5gal tank, a 50gal long, and picking up another 40gal long. All tanks were free so I'd like to keep with as little invested as possible and see what I can do. I'd like to set one up as a breeder tank for when I get a male Dempsey to breed my females but I'm not sure what to do with the others. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated.

I would do a shell dweller tank for sure maybe even one planted. There are so many options without knowing you or what you like its going to be a little hard to say

I forgot that I also have 2 tire track eels that are always hiding. I like the idea of a planted tank and then maybe putting my eels and a few electric blue dempseys in it.

It funny you say that bc I just removed the bed from my spare bedroom and started rearranging to set up a fish room.

Back
Top Bottom