Gramma Linki

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved my royal gramma. He had a spot on a rock that he loved and laid on it. Always thought he was dead since he laid on his side on this odd piece of rock.

Be glad he was on his side. lol The grammas from Brazil usually stayed upside down as were the ones I saw in Haiti. I think they are more used to being that way than rightside up :blink:

I loved my royal gramma. He had a spot on a rock that he loved and laid on it. Always thought he was dead since he laid on his side on this odd piece of rock.

Thats what mine was doing. Now, he's pretty active for a deep water fish in a bright tank. Speaking of Royal Gramma's, the same store I got the linki at, has a royal that's about 4-5 inches long and is huge. I've never seen one this big.

That's because they are cave dwellers and spend most their time upside in them.
I'm not sure I would call them CAVE dwellers per say. I was in about 6' of water in Haiti, on a reef, where I saw them. They were near holes but out in the open before I scared them. I need to see if I can find my picture of them on my other computer so you can see what I'm talking about. I'll post it if I can find it (y)

Back
Top Bottom