gravel vac ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CJonline

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm over the buckets so i'm leaping forward. I have heard lots about the python gravel vac but only one place here has it and they have to order the larger one I will need and that will take 2 weeks. Everyone seems to have the Aqueon one but I don't see anything on it. Are they the same? Is the python better or easier to use?

Gravel Vac Question

I'm over the buckets so i'm leaping forward. I have heard lots about the python gravel vac but only one place here has it and they have to order the larger one I will need and that will take 2 weeks. Everyone seems to have the Aqueon one but I don't see anything on it. Are they the same? Is the python better or easier to use?

Hello CJ...

Consider a heavily planted tank. You don't have to vacuum the gravel if you have a lot of plants in the tank.

Just a thought.

B

A friend is giving me more live plants this weekend so I will be heavily planted then. I'm not so much looking for the vac part but i still need to change/replace the water weekly. its getting to be a pain with the buckets, I thought this would help. I just didn't know if one was better than the other.

I have a 25' Aqueon faucet water changer got it off Petco's web page shipped in 3 days. I love it so much better then buckets lol. I paid 25 bucks for mine with free shipping. Granted they where having a sale. You can always look on amazon as well.

Back
Top Bottom