Great Aquarium Buy! Hopefully i'll get it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazyBenBOMB

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I was looking at my local swap sheet and I found a person selling 5 aquariums, sizes from 2 gallons to 20 gallons, comes with tons of supplies, gravel, filters, heaters, lights, ect. All of this for only 75$!

Only bad thing is that I won't be able to purchase this til next Monday, a week from now.

I'm going to call and see how long this person is willing to hold it. My birthday is coming up and i'm going to have $300 and i'd be happy to purchase all those aquariums and stuff.

yeah i found out that one of my lfs owners was going out of business due to health problems i bought 30 tanks ranging fom 15 to 30 gallons all the lights for them all the merchandise on the shelves that she was selling about twenty hearters some still new in the box and probably ten filters all for 250 dollars talk about stepping into a sweet deal only thing that sucks is that i have no where to put all of this stuff so i got it stacked to the ceiling in my small apartment just waiting for my lease to end so i can move to a bigger place and set them all up for breeding

yeah its garage sale season too Ive discovered and Ive started seeing great deals on fish tanks everywhere. The lfs by my house in my hometown has been selling breeder tanks from a guy for a buck a gallon. Granted its just the tanks and they are in fairly bad condition but im tempted to go get a 40g breeder or 30/20g long although people might start diagnosing me with some disorder if I buy any more fish tanks.

Back
Top Bottom