Green Grass??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nels22

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a little patch of Green looks like thick Grass, (Not hair algae, it is thick, hard). Was wondering what it was. It doesn't really move around with a current blowing on it, it's really stiff. Any ideas?

no pic, pic size was 450 kb, don't know how to get it to 250. it only one patch about 1 inch in diameter, and about 1 inch long, growning around my polyps

i figured out how to get my pic sizes smaller, i'll work on it in a little bit and figure out how to get it on here. It didn't look like any of those threads that you gave me, but thanks for trying, i'll make it much easier in a few hours.

thats it!!! Thank You

you can just pull on it and it will come off?? I would like to get rid of it, my algae blenny was added 2 days ago, maybe i should give it some time and see if it will eat it??

Yes, I would give the blenny sometime but chances are, he's not going to eat it. You can pull it off. It may coming back so you'll need to stay on top of it.

you can just pull on it and it will come off?? I would like to get rid of it, my algae blenny was added 2 days ago, maybe i should give it some time and see if it will eat it??
He won't eat it. I've had my blenny for 1 year and he won't touch the stuff. Comes off pretty easy and usually in one chunk. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom