green grass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquazen

Aquarium Advice Freak
Here's the green grass I was talking about in a previous post. This is the best picture I could get. Thanks for taking the time to help out. There's about three of these little tufts on the live rock. The 'blades' are thick, and I don't think it's hairgrass.

Attachments

• greengrass_424.jpg
    greengrass_424.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 61
i have the same algae in my tank but its a little clump and my lettuce nudi takes care of it...so i really dont have a problem of it taking over the tank.

I think that's it. Bryopsis, eh? What kind of snails do I need to get rid of it? I think I'm just gonna take out that huge chunk of live rock and break it down. I'm getting rustrated with finding Aiptasia, cyano, and now bryopsis on that darn thing. It's the only rock where any of the unwanted critters are growing. All the others are clean as a whistle. I'm gonna take a hammer to it today when I get home. :mad: The rock is one giant 15 pounder. It needs to be taken down a notch or two anyways.

Back
Top Bottom